Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let there be light!

After long delays, today the new lab was connected to the electricity system. The electricity crew came in at 6am and was supposed to be done by 10am.

At 3pm when Ilan and me came in, we found them still working on the main board.

Turned out that the 30+ year switches failed and had to be repaired. This meant that the internet connection for the whole wing was disconnected throughout the day and that our lab and neighboring lab had limited electricity.

Nonetheless, and by that time against all expectations, the crew managed to fix the board, and we got to see lights going on in the new lab!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yalla Hamutzi!!!