Sunday, May 15, 2011

London and Oxford

I just returned from a quick three day visit to the UK. I was invited to participate in a symposium on "Integrative Network Biology and Cancer" at Institute for Cancer Research in London. This was an excuse to visit collaborators at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics in Oxford and at the Imperial College in London. As such, I found myself giving three different talks in three days :-) Nonetheless it was fun and interesting meeting with multiple colleagues and friends, and also hearing some very interesting talks.  

Although I didn't have time for serious touristic activities, I did get few chances to take pictures. 

Oxford, in particular, was very picturesque.





In London I had fewer chances to go around, but the I still managed to catch few images that I like.






No comments: